Early Years Childcare Practitioner Apprentice SUSANA'S HOME FROM HOME LTD
Are you looking for a career in childcare? We are looking to recruit, and expectations are always high so please only apply if you are passionate about working with children and want to be part of a hardworking, fun and caring team. To treat all children individually and to help create a secure and consistent atmosphere within the nursery in which the children can flourish happily.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Hours vary between 7.30am-6pm Monday- Friday
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
24 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To be flexible and willing to work with all age groups in the nursery when necessary
- To work as part of a team, having a professional attitude towards all colleagues
- Follow all nursery policies and procedures
- To use initiative when appropriate
- To keep up to date with current best practice and be willing to attend training courses
- To be punctual, reliable, honest and trustworthy
- To liaise with parents in a friendly and professional manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner. Training will be delivered on the job and by regular visits from one of our Development Coaches at The Learning Foundry with monthly online/face to face workshops. Candidates may also be required to attend the city centre campus for additional support if needed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of advanced level apprenticeship and progression in the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C /4) Desired
About the employer
SUSANA'S HOME FROM HOME LTD
60 ST. JOHNS ROAD
THE LEARNING FOUNDRY LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.