Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Y M C A
Early Years Educators work with and care for children from birth to 5 years. They play a massive role in supporting children to have the best start to their education. As an Early Years specialist, you will personally help to close the gap and increase the life chances of the children you work with.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Early Years Apprentice - £5.28 per hour Early Years Practitioner Unqualified - £10.42 per hour Early Years Practitioner Level 2 - £10.92 Early Years Educator Level 3 - £11.13 If it’s term time only it will be hour rate x hours per week.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Thursday, 7.30am - 5.00pm and Friday, 7.30 - 4.00pm Term Time only with the option to work all year round.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jun 2023
20 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Early Years Educators work with and care for children from birth to 5 years
- They play a massive role in supporting children to have the best start to their education
- You will work as part of a team planning, monitoring and evaluating activities for children from birth to approximately five years of age
- Ensuring the safeguarding and welfare of the children in the room at all times is essential
- To build positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
- NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (EYE)
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid OR Level 3 Award Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Apprentices will achieve an EYE qualification which has been approved to count towards the EYFS level 3 child: staff ratios
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- It is up to you what you do when you have finished your apprenticeship. There may be an opportunity to stay on at the same company and progress to the next level of apprenticeship or you may want to look for a new job or professional development opportunity
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Y M C A
BEST PRACTICE NETWORK LIMITED
0117 235 5256
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.