CoSec Administration Apprentice EBONSTONE LIMITED
Ebonstone are looking to recruit a Administration apprentice to provide administrative support to the company’s Directors, consultants and company secretarial assistants and the wider business.
Closing date: 30 May 2023
Ebonstone may pay above the national minimum wage for apprentices for exceptional candidates at their discretion. 20 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays. An annual Christmas bonus may also be available at the company’s discretion.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 4 days per week with 1 day to study, Shifts TBC
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
02 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Business administrative support:
- PA support to the Directors of the Company
- Opening and dealing with post received at the registered office
- Diary management and administration
- Organising and managing meetings including room booking
- Co-ordinating meeting arrangements and ensuring all relevant information and documentation is available and distributed in advance
- Email management and administration
- Obtaining signatures on approved documents and arranging the posting of documents
- Helping to ensure tasks are completed to the relevant deadlines
- Updating electronic and paper filing systems including Diligent Entities
- Organising travel arrangements and booking accommodation
- General administrative support for the wider team
- Any other reasonable tasks required to support the business from time to time
Client facing administrative and company secretarial support:
- Supporting corporate clients with general administrative needs
- Responding to emails on behalf of the Company Secretary acting for clients
- Setting up and organising arrangements for client or supplier meetings
- Processing minutes and actions
- Circulating board papers to client directors
- Processing statutory filings on behalf of clients as part of registered office services
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Apprenticeship - Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After an apprenticeship, the level of CoSec Administrator can be achieved, together with an opportunity to be supported through a fully chartered training programme through the CGI.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.