Office Administrator Apprentice Meridian Mortgages Limited
The purpose of the role is to provide an effective and efficient administrative service and support to the business, whilst undertaking administration training. The successful candidate will be expected to provide the highest level of customer service and business support to our office team as well as our clients.
Closing date: 19 Jun 2023
20 days annual holiday and bank holidays.
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Jun 2023
20 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will also have the opportunity to work with other departments to expand your understanding.
Duties to include:
- Greeting Visitors; announcing their arrival and providing hospitality.
- Answering Incoming Calls; screening calls, taking messages and dealing with queries from clients.
- Recording and maintaining detailed and accurate records.
- Post & Deliveries; receiving, recording and distributing internal mail and deliveries. Recording and processing outgoing mail.
- Supporting other areas of the business; provide support with tasks and projects as and when needed.
- Ad-hoc Administrative Tasks; such as photocopying, collating, scanning, archiving, composing letters and emails, distributing documents and research.
- Supporting the mortgage administration team with day to day tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
- 5 Additional day courses with HOET
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Being a fully-fledged member of our team. This could also lead to being a Trainee Mortgage Adviser.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Meridian Mortgages Limited
68 Pullman Road
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.