Property and Lettings Apprentice Administrator OCEAN RESIDENTIAL LTD
We are looking for a new Admin Apprentice to join our Team. Supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation with internal or external customers. The role will include dealing with clients, filing, answering calls and making calls and various administrative duties.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
Days and shifts to be confirmed at Interview stage. May be required to work on a Saturday.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
24 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice Administrator you will support our sales and lettings team. You will serve as a first point of contact for customers, supporting with queries. Ultimately, you'll contribute to the delivery of high quality customer service to our clients.
Administration tasks as follows:
- Advising clients about the letting process and rents
- Registering applicants
- Meet and greet customers
- Organise viewings and updating diaries
- Feedback to Landlords/Tenants/Applicants via telephone or email
- General admin duties
- Customer service
- Dealing with queries/enquiries
- Managing files
- Sending emails/letters
- Sales/marketing including social media
- Tenant/property administration management
- Property research
- Answering the telephone/taking accurate messages
- Data entry
- Taking payments
- Tenant referencing
- Inspections and inventory reports
- Sending property lists
- Manage diaries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full on-the-job and off-the-Job training will be delivered supported by our Training Provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to a full time position within the organisation upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 or A*-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
OCEAN RESIDENTIAL LTD
116 HAMLET COURT ROAD
WESTCLIFF ON SEA
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.