Business Administration Apprenticeship Your Brand Solution
This is a great role within the print industry, working with big brands such as Gym Shark, Brew Dog and more! They’ll be processing orders, gathering information for the goods to get delivered, working with artwork and being able to go to factories to see where the goods are being printed such as mugs, t-shirts bottles etc.
Closing date: 22 Jun 2023
£6 per hour for the first year, this will increase to the NMW for your age in year 2 (https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates). You will be paid bi-weekly.
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30.
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
23 Jun 2023
20 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Opening & locking up the office
- Answering and directing phone calls to staff
- Meeting & greeting clients & making refreshments
- Managing meeting room & pool car diaries
- Booking accommodation and travel reservations
- Typing & formatting letters, minutes and schedule
- Stamping post in & co-ordinating post out
- Point of contact for general maintenance within the office
- Population of our internal resource management system
- Co-ordinating some internal staff training/CPD’s
- Scanning/copying documents
- Printing & binding of documents
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Confidence to speak to clients & build a rapport
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to adapt to changing tasks and workflows
- Proficient using Microsoft office software, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to work proactively and use initiative
- A positive attitude to learn new things and take on challenges
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible full-time employement upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Your Brand Solution
41-43 Spalding Street
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.