Digital Marketer and Social Media Apprentice FRANK BAINES SADDLERY LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has become available to work for a brilliant and vibrant family run business. You will join the business and oversee all marketing duties and tasks. You will be reviewing analytics to assess the success and recommend improvements, planning and promotion of products, services and content all over social media platforms etc.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2023
£7.50 an hour and the opportunity for this to be reviewed after 3 months with a possibility to increase to £8.50 per hour
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 4.30pm
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
29 Jun 2023
19 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Planning and promotion of products, services and content all over social media platforms
- Creating strategies, digital campaigns, assisting with design and scheduling posts using applications such as HubSpot/WordPress/Woo commerce
- Interacting with communities, customers and audiences and dealing with enquiries via all platforms
- Reviewing analytics to assess the success and recommend improvements
- Analysing engagement data, identify trends in customer interactions
- Run the Ecommerce online shops ensuring products, descriptions and pricing is up to date
- Working with our CRM system (Customer relations manager) to create email marketing
- Other duties as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Weekly off the job training
- Once per week session at college
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Essential
About the employer
FRANK BAINES SADDLERY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.