Early Years Apprenticeship BRIGHT LITTLE STARS STANMORE LIMITED
Do you have a passion for children? Do you have a warm smile that makes every child feel special? Do you want to learn and earn at the same time? Your amazing career in childcare starts here! You will organise activities and ensure the setting of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2023
Paid Training Days Competitive Apprentice Salaries
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
31 Jul 2023
19 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaise with & support parents/carers
- Work alongside the manager & staff team
- To respect the confidentiality of information
- To ensure the setting of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children
- To organise activities
- Preparation of snacks
- To develop your role within the team
- Performs any ad hoc duties as required
- Mindful of personal safety and safety of colleagues
- Attends training courses to further personal development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Paediatric First Aid Training
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can possibly progress into employment or onto further training at college.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BRIGHT LITTLE STARS STANMORE LIMITED
STANMORE INNOVATION AND BUSINESS CE
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
07805 980 150
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.