Business Administration Apprenticeship W11 LTD
Excellent opportunity to join the largest most dedicated juice retailer. They have set up their own YouTube channel, constantly testing new products to broaden experiences and to show different ranks of products. You will be working with external customers and internal team members whilst gaining your Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Jul 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Gain a clear understanding of all products that are being sold within the company
- Follow a set protocol in dealing with returns / warranty issues and will need to be fully aware of the consumer rights act
- Respond to emails from customers regarding returns, warranty issues and specific product queries
- Process of orders and to make sure that orders are dispatched correctly
- Assist with order packing
- Responsible for stock keeping and will need to ensure that all stock is booked correctly
- Deal with customers requests such as custom orders, quotes, problem solving and problem management within a customer service function
- Work with external customers as well as internal team members
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative streak with a keen eye for design
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office
- Confident and mature telephone manner
- Work on your own initiative
This role is supported by the Business administration apprenticeships standard level 3 delivered by Starting Off.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Remote training delivery
- 6 Hours of dedicated training time every week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full time permanent position upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
Alpha Business Centre
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.