Business Administrator Apprentice VERSO PAY LIMITED
Full training and support will be offered and you will have the opportunity to progress and develop as the business grows. The role itself will be varied so you will be able to enhance your skill set and learn new things. You will be supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
Closing date: 11 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm with a 45 minute lunch break.
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
25 Jun 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Inbound & outbound calls
- Processing expenses
- Company formations
- Collecting and sorting post
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Other administrative duties as/when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Off-the-job training will be provided on block release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are a small growing business so as the company develops and grows bigger there may be opportunity for in house promotions
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
VERSO PAY LIMITED
9 Church Street
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.