Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 3 TURTLES NURSERY LTD
•Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5 where you will be providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately. •You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years. •Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. •This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday. Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
02 Jul 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision
- Assisting the facility in meeting OFSTED requirements.
- Being a team player
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately
- Undertaking First Aid training as required
- Undertaking training as appropriate to meet any changes in standards or appropriate legal requirements as required
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery, access and attitude in aspects of service delivery and management
- Working with teams across the Centre
- Supporting children’s learning and development, including supporting planning and observations
- Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources for the children
- Preparation of food for breakfast, snack, lunch and tea
- Supporting children’s self-help needs
- Being creative and enthusiastic
- Following safeguarding rules
- Working within confidentiality guidelines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator - Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months
- You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery
- Apprentices must successfully evidence a First Aid qualification approved by EYFS
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a full-time position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room leader positions
- Possible management training
- Springboard into primary education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
TURTLES NURSERY LTD
47 DUDLEY COURT
36 ENDELL STREET
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
07875 009 366
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.