Apprentice Dental Nurse Croxley Dental Clinic
We are seeking an apprentice dental nurse to join our team and take their first steps towards a rewarding and satisfying career. The dental nurse apprenticeship offers you the opportunity to earn whilst you learn through a combination of practical training, studying and working in the practice. We would love you to join our team. Dealing with patient queries. Answering the phone. Provide efficient and reliable chair-side support for practice clinicians.
Closing date: 03 Jun 2023
negotiable depending on what days can be worked etc
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (shifts 3 days per week)
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide efficient and reliable chair-side support for practice clinicians.
- The role will also require working in other areas of the practice, such as reception
- Dealing with patient queries
- Answering the phone
- Getting payments
- Booking appointments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Dental nurse (integrated) Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- This qualification is a level 3 advanced apprenticeship accredited by City & Guilds and is delivered nationwide through blended interactive E-Learning, enabling learners to access the course from anywhere in the UK
- Upon achievement, the apprentice will be awarded a Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the right candidate could progress to move into jobs like team manager, team leader or dental practice manager
- With further training you could become a dental therapist, helping a dentist carry out the more routine dentistry work. You could also become a dental hygienist, helping people to look after their teeth and gums
- You might decide to train as an orthodontic therapist helping dentists to improve the look and position of a patient's teeth
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Croxley Dental Clinic
131 Watford Road
TEMP DENT DENTAL AGENCY LIMITED
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.