Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship TAXLINK ACCOUNTANTS LTD
We are looking for an Apprentice to support us with Business Administration duties and responsibilities. You will receive our full support whilst completing your Level 3 Business Administration Qualification. You will be supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
Closing date: 02 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday – Friday 9.30am-3.30pm
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working within an office environment
- Entering Data to raise wage slips and sending them out to clients, some on a weekly basis, 4 weekly or monthly
- Checking and auditing timesheets and entering the data into our software
- Filing RTI’s with HMRC
- Liaising with clients via email
- Answering calls and helping customers with queries
- Entering new employees into payroll system as well as removing leavers information
- Set up eligible new employees onto the NEST Pensions system and complete administrative tasks relating
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work to gain a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification as well as Functional Skills Level 2 (if needed).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunities to progress to Team Leader/Accounting.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
TAXLINK ACCOUNTANTS LTD
163A Warwick Road
PATHWAY FIRST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.