Business Administrative Apprentice (Latimer Hinks Solicitors Ltd) LATIMER HINKS SOLICITORS LIMITED
Latimer Hinks, a friendly, family-based solicitors, require an apprentice to fulfil a position that will involve providing support to Reception, the Post room and Accounts Department, as well as Secretarial staff and other administrative staff to provide clerical and administrative support. Taking responsibility for opening files including setting up physical files and inputting data into the case management system.
Closing date: 07 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Thursday, 9.00am - 5.15pm and Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Reception duties including answering the telephone and dealing with clients face to face and passing of messages
- Taking responsibility for opening files including setting up physical files and inputting data into the case management system
- Undertaking safety tests
- Using basic Microsoft packages
- Scanning, sending post and saving it into the bespoke IT system
- Producing, photocopying, and scanning documents
- Ordering stationery
- Inputting key dates
- Tidying office environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be provided to achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (as required)
- Training will take place periodically at our training centre (DL1 5AJ). Here you will learn the theory elements of the course, gaining the knowledge to complete the qualifications
- The apprenticeship requires an End Point Assessment which involves giving a presentation and a professional discussion with an Independent End Point Assessor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the right candidate could progress to be offered a full-time role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4 or above or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LATIMER HINKS SOLICITORS LIMITED
DARLINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.