Apprentice Early Years Practitioner - Natural Childcare - Shirley - B90 2AX THE NATURAL CHILDCARE COMPANY LTD
An apprenticeship vacancy has arisen in Natural Childcare Nursery. Are you looking for a career in childcare? Do you live local to the employer’s location? You will be following appropriate policies, procedures and systems, ensuring the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are always met and become involved in children’s activities to stimulate and extend their learning.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday to Friday - Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Following appropriate policies, procedures and systems, ensuring the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are always met
- To become involved in children’s activities to stimulate and extend their learning
- To demonstrate sensitivity towards the children and families within the facility
- Assisting in the admission and induction of new children
- Assisting in the maintenance of all necessary records to meet internal, E.Y.D.C.P and Ofsted requirements
- To take an active role in the promotion of excellent health and safety practices
- To respond effectively to any health and safety issues that may arise and report any necessary matters
- To participate in training and meetings as requested by the management team
- Performing any other duties commensurate with the general nature of the position and requested by the management team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the successful candidate, there is the opportunity of ongoing employment and progression onto the Early Years Educator Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
THE NATURAL CHILDCARE COMPANY LTD
Natural Childcare - Shirley
The Old Library
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.