Apprentice Business Administrator FRESH MANGO TECHNOLOGIES (UK) LTD
The Apprentice Business Administrator will be responsible for sales and marketing administration, office management, bookkeeping, credit control and purchasing activities at our offices in Ripon, Skipton and Leeds. Fresh Mango want their company to grow, they know that the way to achieve this is through staff growth and development.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday, hours TBC with successful candidate.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensuring repeat orders / renewals of software, licenses, hosting, email, anti-virus are purchased and deployed in accordance with the appropriate renewal dates
- Managing sales orders, goods inward and goods outward
- Keeping customers fully informed on orders and technicians on-site
- Sales and marketing administrative work
- Bookkeeping (QBO)
- Credit Control – ensuring customers are paying in a timely manner
- Purchasing – placing purchase orders and expediting deliveries
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintaining office supplies, consumables, stock, cleanliness, tidiness. Ensure cleaner comes weekly
- Managing all walk-ins professionally – suppliers, customers etc.
- Ensure all telephone calls and emails are answered promptly; informing relevant staff of requirements (e.g. support requests) soonest
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Updating the company CRM system with any support requests or Prospects from customers that you field and allocating to staff accordingly
- Other office management activities as required in a busy office environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Upon completion, you will achieve a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard along with Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if required)
- You will attend day release college sessions at National Business College (NBC) on a fortnightly basis
- NBC is based in the centre of Huddersfield, just a 5 minute walk from the main bus and train stations
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The career progression pathway from this role would be to become the Financial Controller for the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
FRESH MANGO TECHNOLOGIES (UK) LTD
Unit 3, Manor Court
Manor Mill Lane
NATIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.