IT Technical Salesperson Apprentice The DMS Digital Group LTD
Velocity Academy have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Technical Sales representative with The DMS Digital Group LTD, a Technology in Education company based in Bolton.
Closing date: 09 Jun 2023
8:30 till 5pm Mon - Fri
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing a portfolio of DMS’ accounts
- Acting as a point of contact for these clients, building strong relationships
- Educating and advising our clients on our divisions and products to increase frequency of sale.
- Contacting existing and potential clients to discuss requirements and quote where necessary.
- Shadow existing Sales executives at DMS
- Telephone, email, web-based sales.
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customer's needs.
- Collaborate with partners to keep up to date with new products coming to market and ensure clients who will benefit are informed.
- Ensuring client contact is recorded and kept up to date on The DMS Digital Group systems.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Velocity apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, they will provide the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and to expand future career prospects.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their programme.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson, with training in how to:
Understand the sales life cycle, techniques & processes
Understand how to negotiate, handle objections and close sales
Understand the basic elements and architecture of computer systems
Have a working knowledge of Cloud and Cloud Services
Have a working knowledge of the role IT plays within the broader context of a business strategy
For a full list of programme modules visit: velocity-pt.co.uk
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
The DMS Digital Group LTD
2 BELMONT HOUSE
DEAKINS BUSINESS PARK
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
IT technical salesperson
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.