Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship - Progress Schools (Northampton) PROGRESS SCHOOLS LIMITED
As an apprentice Teaching Assistant (TA) in an alternative provision education setting you will develop a skills in a role which can be a rewarding way to begin a career in the education sector. You will support across a range of activities. You will receive a competitive salary and 1-1 support from a tutor using our online platform.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
Pension. Death in service insurance. Maternity/Paternity Leave – after required length of service. Access to Medicash. Discounts in retailers and restaurants.
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will support teachers across a range of classroom activities
- You will support students in 1:1, whole class support or outside the class capacity
- You will give positive encouragement and feedback to ensure pupils are reaching their full potential
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will complete the Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Standard, learning the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to develop into a confident Teaching Assistant
- You will attend weekly 1-1 online teaching and learning sessions, 1-1s and attend regular progress reviews with your tutor and employer. These will be within your working hours
- You will be supported in work by a dedicated mentor.
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Teaching Assistants may progress into Learning Mentor roles, other social care routes, or teaching careers
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
PROGRESS SCHOOLS LIMITED
7 Notre Dame Mews
COMPLETE SKILLS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.