Trade Counter Assistant Apprentice Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Limited
Hydraquip are a fast-growing business that is looking for an additional member to join their team in Newton Aycliffe as a trade counter assistant. This will involve identifying & selecting components from stock, using the computer system and general duties in the warehouse.
Closing date: 11 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties as the trade counter assistant will include:
- Serving customers at the trade counter
- Using the computer system to locate stock & process customer orders
- Pricing orders
- Identifying & selecting components from stock
- Manufacturing hose assemblies to customer specification
- Promoting additional products and services to customers
- Allocating jobs to service engineers & providing progress reports to customers
- Control of associated paperwork
- General duties in the warehouse
- Stocktake reports
- Goods in
- Following all health and safety requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative at Stockton Riverside College
- Functional skills maths & English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An opportunity to build a career with one of the leading companies within the hydraulics sector
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
Hydraquip Hose & Hydraulics Limited
Longhill Industrial Estate
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.