Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Air Care Compressors Ltd
Due to continuous growth and product expansion, Air Care Compressor Services have a vacancy for a compressor service and installation engineer to join our team as a Technical Support apprentice. Duties include assisting in pipework / electrical / mechanical in all the aspects of service and repair and installation of air Compressors.
Closing date: 24 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
11 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Assisting in pipework / electrical / mechanical in all the aspects of service and repair and installation of air Compressors.
· Working on site and also in unit.
· Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills in communicating both technical and non-technical information
· Have a commitment to continued professional development
· Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
· Attend lectures, practical and visits as per the training provider learning plan
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Engineering Technician Level 3 (Technical Support) Apprenticeship Standard
- you may be required to complete maths and English Functional Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent position will be available for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Air Care Compressors Ltd
UNIT 27 LONGFORD RD IND EST
SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
Ryan Stokes/William Timmis
0300 456 2424
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.