Business Administration Apprentice GCP FACILITIES LIMITED
Assist all departments within GCP with administrative support. Such as, • Assist all departments within GCP with administrative support. • Complete filing of invoices for the accounts department. • Complete any archiving required.
Closing date: 19 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Answering incoming calls from suppliers and clients, taking detailed
information in a professional and proactive manner
• Working with the Operations team to update Joblogic software. This
will include uploading site photos from office WhatsApp groups and
ensuring all comments regarding daily work is collated and entered
onto the system.
• Collating information with the Operations team and assisting with
the drafting of case studies.
• Preparing documents and sales support information for the
• Making calls to prospective clients to introduce GCP Facilities.
Logging calls on the CRM system and updating tasks and follow up
• Taking and recording minutes of internal meetings.
• General office duties.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required:
• Good communication skills.
• Confident with learning new IT skills.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Have ability to work with and relate to colleagues to achieve the
• Awareness of the impact of your actions on clients, customers, and
This job description is a guide to the work you will undertake it may be
changed from time to time to incorporate any changing circumstances
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge Training Test
- Skills Test
- Oral Questioning – underpinned by portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
GCP FACILITIES LIMITED
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.