Business Administrator and Estimator Apprentice DAVID BAILEY FURNITURE SYSTEMS LTD
An excellent opportunity to join David Bailey Furniture Systems. A Leading Supplier of furniture for the healthcare market. Your role will be very diverse, gaining a range of valuable business office skills whilst specialising in estimating.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm. Exact shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Jul 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working closely with the Office Manager at the busy office in Broadstairs, your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone to new and existing clients
- Entering data onto the Management system and logging calls
- Uploading purchase orders / estimates
- Log jobs and maintaining a diary for each of the Carpenters And Joiners
- Your role will progress within your apprenticeship, assisting with on site visits with the Contracts Manager, understanding the quotes and how the jobs take place, developing your role as an estimator
- Accurate administrative skills and I.T. literate with confidence in Microsoft packages
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- After completion, you will gain your Business Administrator Level 3 Standard Apprenticeship Qualification and Functional Skills English and Maths if required
- EKC Group
- Online Workshops once a month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DAVID BAILEY FURNITURE SYSTEMS LTD
Pysons Road unit 12
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.