Apprentice Office Administrator KEELING CATERING ENGINEERS LTD
Keeling Catering Engineers Ltd are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team. If you’re an enthusiastic, outgoing, and self-organised, our company can be the perfect place for you to start your career and expand your knowledge. You will liaise with customers and suppliers via email/over the phone as well as other duties.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm with 30 Minutes unpaid lunch break each day.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
17 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaise with customers and suppliers via email/over the phone
- Log incoming service calls/emails on project management software SimPRO
- Liaise with Service Technicians
- Identify and select spare parts from the warehouse for distribution
- Facilitate courier system to create dispatch labels for parts orders
- General office administration duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Day release at Warrington & Vale Royal college
- Level 2 Functional skills in English and maths, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To continue working at Keeling Catering Engineers as an Office Administrator with the potential to progress to a Service Co-ordinator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KEELING CATERING ENGINEERS LTD
PRIESTLEY BUSINESS CENTRE
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.