Customer Service Apprentice - Pharmacy Vesey Pharmacy
An excellent opportunity to work with one of the flagship branches of well-established since 2010, Tri-Pharma Ltd, based in the Royal Borough of Sutton Coldfield with amazing team of well experienced, knowledgeable and friendly staff to excel in your career path. Providing customer service products and services for businesses and other organisations including face-to-face, telephone, digital and written contact and communications.
Closing date: 02 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday Opening times 8:30 to 6:30, Saturdays: 9:00 to 1:00 (Hours will be agreed accordingly within the above times)
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
17 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Liaising with customers
- Providing fantastic service
- Handling sales
- Receiving and handing out medicines/prescriptions
- Stock control and reconciliation
- Giving advice to customers/patients (at later stage)
- Other general customer service duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer service practitioner level 2 standard
- Weekly off the job training
- Monthly sessions with assessor in the workplace
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is a potential full-time position offered to the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Desired
About the employer
2 Coles Lane
The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.