Business Administration Apprentice Garforth Dental
Velocity Academy have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Administration/Data Technician apprentice with a Dental Practice based in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with duties including data entry and administration activities.
Closing date: 09 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:45pm
Total hours per week: 41.25
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
17 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Answer calls, emails and web enquiries from customers
· Make sales calls to new and existing customers to book consultations
· Deal with customer bookings, card payments, enquiries and complaints
· Advise about products and services
· Update patient records on computer databases
· Manage sales pipelines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Velocity apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, they will provide the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and to expand future career prospects.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their programme.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
· Source data from a collection of trusted sources
· Collate and format data to facilitate processing and presentation
· Present data for review and analysis by others
· Analyse simple and complex structures and unstructured data to support business outcomes
· Communicate results verbally, through reports and technical documentation
· Store, manage and share data securely in a compliant manner
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
35b Main Street
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.