Early Years Educator Apprentice BOYS & GIRLS NURSERY (WATFORD) LTD
Our fun & friendly nurseries are looking for apprentices to join our amazing team. Play an active part in the children’s daily routine and learning experiences. You will also assist with safe, creative, appropriate play opportunities, preparing activities through an organised programme, consistently meeting legislative requirements and delivering outstanding standards.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Pay will apprenticeship salary or, £9.50p/hour for candidates aged 23 and above.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
17 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Sing nursery rhymes with a smile, doesn’t matter if you’re not in tune?
- Do the actions to twinkle twinkle little star?
- Pretend to be an explorer on the moon?
- Sit on a small chair and help with mealtimes?
Do you have:
- A kind nature?
- A fun sense of humour?
- A washing machine so you can regularly clean glitter off your uniform?
Responsibilities and duties:
- To support the room supervisor and nursery management with the daily running of the nursery
- To assist with the full care of children, i.e. ensuring their physical needs (food & personal hygiene) are met
- Assist with the provision of healthy/ nutritional snacks and meals
- Assist with daily parent forms, observations and assessments etc
What we offer:
- Fully funded Level 3 in Childcare
- A supportive and knowledgeable team to guide you
- A competitive salary
- Paid bank holidays
- Up to 25 days holiday per year
- Annual bonus & pay review
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprentices must successfully complete a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- Apprentices must successfully complete the Apprentices must successfully complete a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework
Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are looking to grow and nurture our staff through the apprenticeship scheme to become a permanent member of staff going forward
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BOYS & GIRLS NURSERY (WATFORD) LTD
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.