Hair Professional Apprentice JUNCTION HAIR & BEAUTY LIMITED
Junction Hair & Beauty is Witney are looking for a level 2 apprentice to work alongside Introtrain to train as a Hairdresser. Working as a hairdresser to provide hair cutting and styling services.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
38 hours per week during working hours of: Monday day off. Tuesday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Wednesday 11:30am - 7.00pm. Thursday 11:30am - 8.00pm. Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm. Saturday 9.00am - 4.30pm.
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
09 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Reception duties.
- Customer service.
- Practical training.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Introtrain will deliver training to gain a Level 2 Diploma in Hair Professional. This will be delivered either by college attendance or on a one to one basis within within the salon.
- Functional Skills (if required).
- Weekly practical training will be delivered in the salon.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To become a qualified Hair Stylist.
- To progress to level 3 Advanced and Creative Hair Professional.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNCTION HAIR & BEAUTY LIMITED
30 CORN STREET
INTROTRAIN & FORUM LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.