Production Chef Apprentice REAL MEALS LTD
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Real Meals. They are looking to recruit a Hospitality and Catering apprentice to join their team where you will learn from experienced staff all aspects of the day to day running of a very busy café/deli. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Apprenticeship as a Commis Chef.
Closing date: 14 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shifts and days to be confirmed at a later date.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
20 Jun 2023
14 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the chef
- Preparing a variety of food items
- Making Sandwiches
- Making Cakes
- Using a variety of kitchen equipment such as mixers, specialist knives and cutters
- Unloading, checking and storing deliveries
- Keeping all areas of the shop and kitchen clean
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
REAL MEALS LTD
25 MILTON STREET
SALTBURN BY THE SEA
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.