Drylining Apprenticeship BEAUMONT DRYLINING LIMITED
This occupation is found in the Construction and Built Environment industry including new-build, renovation and refurbishment. It is a specialist contracting occupation largely involved in the construction of partitions, walls and ceilings. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2023
This will be agreed with the employer prior to commencing apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm. This will be agreed with the employer prior to placement on the apprenticeship.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
13 Jun 2023
13 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The broad purpose of the occupation is to install, repair and maintain various elements of the internal structure of a building to a high standard (e.g. ceilings above and walls around the structure)
- The work will be physically active, including lifting and fixing systems into place
- Work could be at height from a platform or mobile scaffold and operatives will need to follow strict safe working practices at all times in whichever occupational area they choose
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice will be enrolled onto a Level 2 Interior Systems Apprenticeship and Greenlight Training Ltd will be the Apprenticeship training provider
- The Apprentice will need to attend the Greenlight Training centre in Plymouth for 3 consecutive days per month
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We would like to work with all of our Apprentices after they have completed and passed their Apprenticeship. We would look to take the Apprentice on as a sub-contractor
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1-9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BEAUMONT DRYLINING LIMITED
UNIT 13 REYNOLDS PARK
GREENLIGHT TRAINING LIMITED
Interior systems installer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.