Apprentice Business Administrator TEES FIRE SYSTEMS LTD
TFS is a fire and security business based in Middlesbrough on Riverside Industrial Estate. They are looking for a keen, hardworking and dedicated apprentice to join their team to become a crucial member of Tees Fire Systems. You will be communicating internally and externally by phone & email, managing emails and assisting colleagues.
Closing date: 11 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, working either 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm. 30 minute lunch break.
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In this role you will be providing administration support to the office team, and will carry out the following duties:
- Accept and direct incoming telephone calls efficiently and confidently.
- Communicate internally and externally by phone & email.
- Utilise skills with Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Manage emails correctly.
- Keep any filing and archiving up to date as directed.
- Data entry and processing of information on the company maintenance database, booking in maintenance visits and call outs.
- Receiving & checking orders.
- Calendar management.
- Project management (managing a project from the 9th month of the qualification from start to finish).
- Coaching members of the team.
- Organising meetings and taking minutes.
- Invoicing work.
- Delegation of work to another member of the team to help with company procedures.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration at Stockton Riverside College.
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent position is available for the right person upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.