Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprentice LIMES COURT NURSERY SCHOOL LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to join the fabulous team at Limes Court Nursery in Tettenhall, Wolverhampton, to complete a Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship. As an apprentice, you will work and interact directly with children on a day-to-day basis supporting the planning of and delivery of activities.
Closing date: 28 Jul 2023
From 1 April 2023, the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices will be £5.28 per hour, an annual income of £10,492.40 for a 40 hour week.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
40 working hours are spread across four days per week, Monday to Friday. Shifts are set weekly TBC.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Aug 2023
13 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Level 3 Early Years Educator apprentice, you will:
- Work and interact directly with children on a day-to-day basis supporting the planning of and delivery of activities, purposeful play opportunities and educational programmes within the nursery
- Be part of a professional team ensuring the welfare and care for children under the guidance and supervision of qualified staff
- Communicate professionally and courteously with colleagues, children, parents and visitors
- Be flexible over shift patterns to ensure that the nursery is functioning safely at all times and complying with safe standards at work
- Ensure a safe environment for children, parents and visitors in accordance with policies and procedures and the Health & Safety Act at Work 1974
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship is delivered as work-based learning, with monthly face to face or online meetings with an appointed skills coach to ensure you make excellent progress throughout the programme. Six off the job hours are allowed per week to complete work set and log knowledge, skills and behaviours achieved.
Qualifications will include:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- Paediatric First Aid
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is an opportunity for full time employment on successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4-9 or above) Essential
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years (Grade Full Level 2 Qualification) Essential
About the employer
LIMES COURT NURSERY SCHOOL LIMITED
6 Limes Court
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.