Apprenticeship in Engineering Level 2 DATA 2 PATTERNS & MOULDS LTD
Data 2 Patterns & Moulds Ltd are looking to take on a Engineering Apprentice to work within their team and take on various duties that will include development of hand skills (bench work), Use of varied range of manual machines and basic set up and use of a CNC milling machine.This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Rate of pay approx £6 per hour
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Friday, 07:00 - 15:30 (Unpaid half an hour lunch)
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Aug 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Basic set up and use of a CNC milling machine.
- Ensure that manufacturing procedures undertaken follow safety and environmental regulations
- Study production and machine requirements
- Put into practice skills and knowledge that have been acquired thorughout day release
- Production manufacturing
- Inspection - all aspects including laser
- Machine maintenance
- CAM - offline programming (CNC milling machines)
- Development of hand skills (bench work)
- Material preparation
- Use of varied range of manual machines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Engineering Operative Apprenticeship Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills English and maths where required.
- Day release one day a week in college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To become a fully qualified and competent CNC machinist of composite materials
- Versatile engineer / Inspector
- Future increased rates of pay based on experience and attitude
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DATA 2 PATTERNS & MOULDS LTD
CIGNET TRADING ESTATE
CHICHESTER COLLEGE GROUP
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.