Data Technician Apprentice (SymCirrus) SYMCIRRUS LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Technician Apprentice with Symcirrus, a tech support firm based in Harborough. You will be supporting external clients with their day to day IT related issues also to take telephone calls to help clients through setup or resolve issues.
Closing date: 19 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
13 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Log support calls via ticket system.
- Workstation and server support and trouble shooting.
- Setting up new users and dealing with passwords resets etc.
- Good written English and Grammar skills are essential.
- Good telephone manner is essential.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making.
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely.
- Identify, anaylse and interpret data, trends and patterns.
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement.
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.