Famous Brand Wholesale - Finance Assistant Apprentice Famous Brand Wholesale
Famous Brand Wholesale is now looking to hire a finance apprentice. This is a great opportunity for someone to join our team and assist with finance/administration duties such as invoicing and helping with VAT returns. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher-level qualifications.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm (can be discussed)
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Jun 2023
13 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Helping with VAT returns
- Issuing POs and ensuring the delegation of authority is followed
- Using spreadsheets or database applications, accounting or administrative systems in accordance with company procedures
- Assisting with cash allocations for sales receipts and customer account reconciliations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Accounts Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard:
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- All training is done in-house - no college days - monthly visits from learning facilitator - 20% Off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- For the right candidate, there will be opportunities to progress within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Famous Brand Wholesale
Unit 3, Abbey Lane Industrial Estate, Abbey Ln, Burscough, Ormskirk
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.