Apprentice Customer Service Assistant DACRYLATE PAINTS LTD
If you are someone who is passionate about developing a career in customer services, and looking to join an innovative and vibrant team, then we want to hear from you. You'll work on customers services predominantly but will have the opportunity to help out with some marketing activities too.
Closing date: 22 Jun 2023
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Friday, 08.30 - 17:00 with an hour unpaid for lunch.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Jul 2023
12 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Be part of the Customer Services Team and welcome customers
- You will develop your customer services skills by taking telephone calls and answering customers queries. This will be processing orders and answering queries regarding orders and deliveries through our own fleet or carriers or liaising with other teams and departments to ensure that the customer needs are met
- Our complaints process, for both customers and internal errors is second to none. When things go wrong, you will be instrumental in putting them right, finding root causes and ultimately finding solutions for long-term prevention so that we do not repeat the failure
- You will be responsible for assisting customers with unique colour formulations, colour matching and samples
- Working with our laboratory team and colour-matchers to provide customers with products to a specific colour or providing our Distributors with formulations so that they can dispense special colours from their own paint dispenser using Dacrylate products.
- Your attention to detail will be mastery when you are producing all the labelling for our products, liaising with our Production Team, and creating templates through branding guidelines in liaison with the Head of Marketing
- You will produce daily, weekly, and monthly reports of customer related data and marketing analytics, and distribute them to Directors, Senior Management and Managers as appropriate
- We monitor our work through the use of key performance indicators, these help us understand our successes and failures
- You will be responsible for producing monthly KPI’s for Customer Services and Marketing and Warehouse teams. As part of your role, you will ensure that the data is correct, annotating monthly performance notes and follow-up on any agreed actions within agreed timescales/deadlines
- As well as all that, with your organisation skills you will also assist with general office duties, whether it be distributing daily post to assisting the Managing Director
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, including Functional Skills if required
- You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession
- You will experience a blended learning model
- This is a work based programme which means that all of your learning will take place on the site of your employment and within your contracted working hours
- We host supporting workshops regularly throughout the apprenticeship which you can attend in person at our Derby Road campus or virtually via Microsoft Teams
- You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio
- At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The company are committed to maintaining your professional skills after this apprenticeship and will do this using various training methods
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
About the employer
DACRYLATE PAINTS LTD
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.