Sales Assistant Apprentice SARTO MENS AND LADIES WEAR LIMITED
Do you love clothes & fashion? Do you take pride in appearance & style? Can you talk to people in person & on the telephone? Do you have a happy, friendly and helpful nature? Do you like working within a small team? Do you have good attention to detail, keep things organised, clean & tidy? If you answered yes, this role could be for you!
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Commission on sales, reviewed during the course with increases on good performance.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shop hours are Monday -Saturday: 9.30am - 5.30pm. Sunday/Bank Holidays: 11.00am - 4.00pm. Working days: 5 days per week. You will be required to work weekends. Exact shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
01 Jun 2023
12 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Morning duties will involve opening the shop and removing the security measures needed for night-time closure
- Cleaning duties are performed daily to ensure the shop is looking pristine, which stops clothing getting marked or dirty
- Stock checking, organising, tidying and refilling is a continual job throughout the day, both on the shop floor and stock rooms
- Organise alterations to go to the seamstress and contact customers when they are bought back
- All these duties are done around the customers coming into the shop
- Customers always take priority over any other duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Online learning to support self-directed study
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We would be looking to offer a full-time permanent position to the right candidate if progress went well in the first year.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SARTO MENS AND LADIES WEAR LIMITED
7 OLD RED LION COURT
STRATFORD UPON AVON
SOLIHULL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY CENTRE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.