Hairdressing Apprentice Wilsons Hairdressing
Are you passionate about hair? If so we are looking for you. During your apprenticeship you will be guided through styling cutting and colouring techniques preparing you for a classic end test assessment leading to your qualification as a graduate stylist joining our team of twelve stylists.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Tuesday to Saturday. Shifts to be discussed during interview.
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
12 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing the salon for clients
- Ensure all areas are clean & equipment is sterilised
- Brushing floors
- Washing cups
- Cleaning tint bowls & tint brushes
- Cleaning styling brushes
- Shampooing hair
- Making refreshments for clients
- Answering the telephone to make appointments & deal with queries
- Adding up & taking payments
- General assistant to stylists when preparing for clients
- Be able to bring in models to practice & follow up college work, & show regular improvement in hairdressing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Qualification
- Health and safety
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To start a career in hairdressing, an exciting constantly changing industry and work in a busy salon covering a range of clients. Also opportunity to progress on to your Level 3 Advanced Hair Professional Apprenticeship Qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
2 CHESTER ROAD
Maxim Business Training
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.