Apprentice Early Years Educator Level 3 HUNGRY CATERPILLAR DAY NURSERIES LTD
Hungry Caterpillar Day Nurseries Ltd are looking to take on a Apprentice Early Years Educator to work within their team and take on various duties that will include been involved in the daily routine care of the children as well as key person responsibility to help ensure each child feels safe, their development needs are met and their progress is shared with parents.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
£440 per week
Monday - Friday, Eight hour shifts, plus an unpaid one hour meal break Shifts are on a weekly rota to fit within the nursery opening and closing times i.e. 7.30am - 6.30pm. One evening per month for staff meeting. Five paid training days per year.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
12 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will work alongside the team as a practitioner but with support
- You will have the opportunity to plan, implement & supervise child initiated & adult led activities following the development needs & interests of each child
- As an apprentice on our award winning apprenticeship scheme, you will be involved in every aspect of nursery life
- You will be working both inside the nursery and in the garden with the children, at all times of the year and in all weather
- You will need to be committed, reliable and able to work the required hours and study with the end goal of a qualification
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be assigned a tutor who will set your work and support you through your qualification, Level 3 Early Years Educator
- You will have a nursery-based mentor who will be on hand to support you with your work and offer day to day guidance
- Course content and training will be provided by Buckinghamshire College Group
- At the end of your training you will achieve a full and relevant Early Years Education L3, First Aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to:
- Progress within Hungry Caterpillars and take on more responsibility/progress into more senior roles (room leader/deputy manager/manager)
- Take on a full key worker role and support a group of children
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HUNGRY CATERPILLAR DAY NURSERIES LTD
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.