Hairdressing Apprentice BEYOND THE MIRROR (NW) LTD
We are on the lookout for an individual who is passionate about all things hair and wants to learn from industry experts in a fun uplifting atmosphere. You will be doing duties such as preparing customers for the stylists to cut, tint hair and reception duties.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Saturday (Shifts TBC upon interview) Minimum of 30 hours a week (1 day in college)
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
13 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Meet and greet customers
- Shampoo and condition customers hair
- Maintain a clean salon
- Provide refreshments to the customers
- Reception duties
- Prepare customers for the stylists to cut, tint hair, etc.
- As you develop skills you may be given the opportunity to style hair and apply tint and colour
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position for the right candidate after successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
About the employer
BEYOND THE MIRROR (NW) LTD
STANLEY GREEN TRADING ESTATE
Maxim Business Training
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.