Croxteth County Primary School - Teaching Assistant Apprentice Croxteth County Primary School
Working in a primary school coaching children ages 4 - 11 years old. As an Apprentice Teaching Assistant, you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3:30am
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
06 Jun 2023
12 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties will include:
- Supporting pupils with their numeracy
- Supporting pupils with their literacy
- Supporting pupils with their ICT skills
- Being involved in displays and preparing resources
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Understanding the Safeguarding and Behaviour Policy
- Working with children aged 4 - 11 years
- Supporting a teacher in various roles within the classroom
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times whilst working in schools
- Running a breakfast club, lunchtime club and after-school clubs on occasional days
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Teaching Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role could lead on to further employment after the qualification has been completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Croxteth County Primary School
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.