PICOW Engineering Group - Business Administration Apprentice PICOW Engineering Group
An exciting opportunity as a Business Administration Apprentice has become available within the PICOW Engineering Group. We are one of the UK's leading medium-sized multi-discipline engineering companies looking to expand our existing administration team. Your main job duties will include answering incoming calls & printing sorting and filing.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Jun 2023
11 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls & relaying information
- Document, printing sorting and filing
- Purchase invoice processing and entry onto system
- Sales invoice processing
- Upkeeping information on the accounts/project software
- Produce and issue general letters and memos and internal documents
- Compliant document handling and storage
- Upkeeping employee data on the HR system
- Book accommodation for staff
- Book training for staff
- Validating timesheets and entering them onto the software
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
- Functional skills if required
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right candidate, there will be opportunities to progress within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
PICOW Engineering Group
1 Station House
Lowlands Road, Runcorn
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.