Ball Management - Finance Level 3 Apprentice Ball Management
Ball Management is now looking to hire an accounts apprentice. This is a great opportunity for someone to join our team and assist with finance/administration duties. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher-level qualifications.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 3.00pm
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
06 Jun 2023
11 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Chasing invoices
- Keeping track of all invoices
- Raising invoices for the team per post
- Spreadsheets/payment system (can be done on own or system can be put into place)
- Know your way around Quickbooks
- General finance tasks
- Regular payment run with talent - making sure invoices are ready each payment run
- Making sure all payments from brands are paid on time and relayed to the team when paid
- General office admin - running errands
- Booking travel/hotel for talent/team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- For the right candidate, there will be opportunities to progress within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
5th Floor, 5-7 Rainford Square, Liverpool
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.