Apprenticeship Early Years Level 3- Early Days Nursery Formby Early Days Day Nursery Formby
Gain your Level 3 Early Years qualification. This apprenticeship is ideal for someone with relevant knowledge and qualifications in early years and a passion in childcare. You will be providing an excellent range of activities that ensures that the child learns whilst having fun, evaluating and planning challenging fun next steps and keeping the children healthy and safe.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The nursery is open from 7.30am till 6:00pm Monday to Friday and working hours will be on a rota basis between these hours.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Jun 2023
17 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Are you an energetic and innovative individual and enjoys working in a creative setting?
- Are you able to work to high standards and use your initiative as required by the job?
- Are you in tune with a child’s interests and able to capture those “teachable” moments, while inspiring awe and wonder in each individual child to extend on their learning and development outcomes?
- Can you evaluate and plan challenging yet fun next steps?
- Do you have excellent literacy and communication skills?
- Are you able to empathise with team members, parents, and children? From this are you able to demonstrate the correct attitude in varying day to day situations?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment in which requires “on your feet thinking”?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will gain an NVQ Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification at the end of the course
- Your Skills coach will be there to support you throughout and visit your setting
- Online remote training sessions will take place every month or so
- You will complete your Level 3 Paediatric First Aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completion, you will develop into a Level 3 role, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion and possible progression onto further qualifications
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Early Days Day Nursery Formby
83 CHURCH ROAD
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.