Provisioning Coordinator Apprenticeship DATABASE FOR BUSINESS LTD
As an Apprentice Provisioning Coordinator, you will be a support resource for our Delivery team ensuring projects are completed and all orders fulfilled in line with the client’s expectations. You’ll be working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders daily, while gaining your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 22 Nov 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Dec 2023
11 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist in daily review of all projects/deadlines, supporting the
- Delivery Team
- Leading to ownership of small works; contract renewals, mobile, telephone line and broadband delivery, with ability to order and provision these products
- Help the team liaise and build relationships with our providers and customers to ensure access is available for site visit appointments and gage a thorough understanding of their escalation procedures
- Track tickets with our Procurement, Delight and Technical teams to ensure equipment is procured, configured and shipped to site, on time and within budget
- Maintain excellent communication and exceptional data integrity across all platforms
- Review and file all paperwork received from our sales team, cross checking with a list of pre-determined requirements before acceptance within Delivery
- Provide support to the Delivery Team on larger rollouts to assist in device preparation, administration, data capture, shipping and data entry
- Assist the Delivery team in the continual development of plans and processes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Remote training delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible full-time opportunity upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
DATABASE FOR BUSINESS LTD
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.