Production Chef Apprentice Dish Bar and Restaurant
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a passion for food who is keen to learn about food preparation and creation of high-quality dishes from scratch using fresh, local produce in a busy, professional kitchen.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
5 days – Wed to Sun – between the hours of 9am and 10pm. Shifts vary – break entitlement. No Split Shifts. One weekend off every month.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Jun 2023
11 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To maintain excellent standards of personal and kitchen hygiene
- Preparing food to a high standard meeting portion control and budgetary constraints
- Assisting with restocking and deliveries
- Ensure compliance to procedures
- Follow, complete and maintain production schedules, legislation and quality standards
- Use specialist equipment
- Communicate politely and clearly with customers and colleagues
- Be fully committed to completion of the course
- Comply with all Health and Safety / Covid related regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Production Chef Level 2 Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Promotion to commis chef / chef de partie
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Dish Bar and Restaurant
232 Almond Brook Road
WIGAN AND LEIGH COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.