Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant Adswood Pharmacy
A pharmacy based in Stockport are hoping to recruit a hardworking and determined candidate to work within their team of qualified professionals, as an Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant. Supporting the delivery of pharmacy services. Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday day shifts. Rota will be confirmed during an interview with the manager.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
11 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Patient consultations
- Dispensing medicine
- General admin
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training
- GPHC approved Dispensing and over counter qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time role for the right person or further potential for other training such as a Level 3 Pharmacy Technician apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
205 Garners Lane
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.