Advanced Manufacturing Engineer Apprentice (Level 3 Machining Technician) PATTERNS & MOULDS LTD
Are you interested in working practically and with a range of machinery? We are pleased to offer the opportunity for apprentices to join our team working within the GRP/Composite Department, developing knowledge and skills of manufacturing processes and projects, ensuring that standard operations, policies and procedures are followed.
Closing date: today
Annual salary rise for each year of the apprenticeship, option of over time paid at time and half per hour, annual bonuses, company social events, 2 Private Health Care scheme’s, all uniform and PPE provided.
Monday – Thursday – 07:30am – 4:30pm, Friday – 07:30am – 12:30pm
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
06 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your role will be to work alongside our team and mentors developing your skills and knowledge to support the Apprenticeship qualification.
Apprentices will be involved in:
- Tooling build
- Material science
- Housekeeping and maintenance of working area and machinery
Apprentices will have the opportunity to move around the factory areas gaining further knowledge to support learning over the duration of the Apprenticeship.
Ideal candidates must:
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Have a willingness to learn and develop
- Show a commitment to both employment and college
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- EAL Level 3 Extended diploma in Machining (Development Knowledge)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Machining) (Development Technical Knowledge)
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Machining Technician
- Currently delivered two days per week (Term Time Only) at Loughborough College, first and second year of learning. One day per week (Term Time Only) at Loughborough College third year of learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Within the department we see future career development as the composites area grows and diversifies, giving opportunity to continue learning and progressing, alongside opportunities that may develop across the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
PATTERNS & MOULDS LTD
UNIT D2 WYMESWOLD IND.PARK
BURTON ON THE WOLDS
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.