Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard DEGREE-SIX RECRUITMENT LTD
Degree-Six Recruitment have a vacancy for a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship for their busy compliance department, an expanding company established in 2014 who offer great training. You will ensure candidates can start work in timely fashion, add information to our database and obtain reference for all new workers.
Closing date: 19 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 8:15am - 4:15pm
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
06 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
If you’re an ambitious individual who wants a long-term career in the recruitment sector, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Ensuring candidates can start work in timely fashion
- Managing personnel files for workers
- Building rapport with candidates
- Adding information to our database
- Obtaining reference for all new workers
- Process DBS applications/police checks
- Setup e-learning courses for workers
- Data entry and management
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good organisational skills
- Confident telephone manner
- An ability to work independently within agreed deadlines
- IT literate
Benefits you’ll receive from DegreeSix Recruitment:
- Full training
- On-going support from your Line Manager
- National Living wage salary
- Opportunity to progress through other departments - finance, HR etc.
- Tailored career plan to transition into a Recruitment Consultant
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard:
- Support with English and maths if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Degree-Six Recruitment will offer ongoing progression and development whenever possible.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DEGREE-SIX RECRUITMENT LTD
3 HORSEFAIR STREET
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.