Business Administration Apprentice D J R SMITH LTD
DJR Smith Ltd are seeking a hardworking Level 3 Business Administration apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will support with answering phones, organising meetings and administrative duties.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
10 Jun 2023
06 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering and making calls to clients and internal customers
- Organising internal meetings and taking minutes of the meeting such as H&S meetings and management meetings.
- Photocopying and filing work
- Data input such as timesheets
- Creating and logging appointments
- Invoice and finance work
- Calendar management
- Emailing internal and external customers
- Preparing payroll
- Organising CSCS cards for workers
- Project management from the 9th month with elements of coaching and mentoring other staff members
- Organising logistics and events
- Using Microsoft packages
- And other duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off-the-job training
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
D J R SMITH LTD
11 ROSEBERRY COURT
STOKESLEY BUSINESS PARK
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.