Business Administration Apprentice MAGNUM PACKAGING (N E) LTD
Magnum Packaging Ltd are seeking a hardworking Level 3 Business Administration apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will support answering phone calls, filing, emails and general admin.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
10 Jun 2023
06 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Answering the telephone
• Sending and receiving emails
• Processing sales orders and reports
• Dealing with queries
• Assisting colleagues in the relevant department with any ad hoc administrative duties and delegating work
• Completing sample packs / credit application packs for customers and posting them accordingly
• Liaising with various other departments.
• Managing a project from the 9th month and coaching other members of staff in this specific project
• Finance work – invoicing and the use of SAGE
• Organising internal events
• Organising meetings and taking minutes
• Other duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off-the-job training
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
MAGNUM PACKAGING (N E) LTD
HAVERTON HILL ROAD
HAVERTON HILL IND. ESTATE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.